Information on the processing of the personal data for the Participants of the Programme InnVento Incubator
1. The controller of your personal data is Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo Spółka Akcyjna (PGNiG) of Warsaw, with its registered office at ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 25, 01-224, Warsaw, Poland.
2. You may contact PGNiG by letter sent to the following address: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A., ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 25, 01-224 Warsaw.
3. PGNiG has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org on any matter regarding the processing of personal data.
4. Your personal data provided in the course of joining and participating in InnVento programme will be processed:
a) to enable the realization of the InnVento programme, including analysis and evaluation of the submitted Project (legal basis: Article 6.1F of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR), the legitimate interest of PGNiG is enabling analysis and evaluation of submitted Project;
b) in case of being accepted for Stage III of the InnVento programme, in order to conclude a contract the legal basis for data processing: to process activities required for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
c) to establish or exercise potential legal claims or to defend such legal claims by PGNiG – legal basis for data processing: legitimate interest of PGNiG (Article 6.1f) of the GDPR); the legitimate interest of PGNiG is facilitating the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims regarding Programme.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to external experts (including PGNiG Capital Group employees) participating in the project evaluation process as well as IT system and IT service providers.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to analyse the submitted Project and conclude a contract (in case of being accepted for Stage III). The period of processing may each time be extended by the statutory limitations period if the processing of personal data proves necessary for the exercise or defence of any legal claims by PGNiG. After this period, your personal data will be processed only to the extent and for a period required by law, in particular by the Accounting Act.
7. You have the right to request access to your data, and its rectification or erasure, or restriction of its processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to its processing.
8. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data referred to purposes in p. 4a above, when grounds relating to Your particular situation arise.
9. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data where you consider that the processing of your personal data is an infringement of the GDPR.
10. Provision of data is required by PGNiG for enabling analysis and evaluation of the submitted Project as well as to conclude a contract. The failure to provide data will result in the inability to carry out analysis and evaluation of the submitted Project.