Information on the processing of the personal data for the Applicants of InnVento Startup Centre
1) The controller of your personal data is Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo Spółka Akcyjna (PGNiG) of Warsaw, with its registered office at ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 25, 01-224, Warsaw, Poland.
2) You may contact PGNiG by in writing at the following address: Polskie Górnictwozg Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A., ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 25, 01-224 Warsaw.
3) PGNiG has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted by email at email@example.com on any matter concerning the processing of personal data.
4) Your personal data provided in the course of the application procedure of InnVento Startup Centre, and specifically in the application form, will be processed for the following purposes:
a) the review and evaluation of the submitted application according to the Terms and Conditions for the application procedure of the InnVento Startup Centre (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR), the legitimate interest of PGNiG is to enable the review and evaluation of your application as well as the participation in the Pitch Day;
b) for the purposes of asserting, pursuing or defending against claims, if any, the legal basis for the processing being the legitimate interest of PGNiG (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR); the legitimate interest is to allow PGNiG to pursue or defend against claims.
5) Your personal data may be disclosed to external experts (including the employees of the PGNiG Group companies) providing support in the application evaluation process as well as the providers of IT systems and/or IT services. Moreover, your personal data may be disclosed to authorized entities on the basis of generally applicable legal regulations.
6) Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the review of your application. The period of processing may be extended from time to time by the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary for PGNiG to pursue or defend against possible claims.
7) You have the right to access the content of the data and to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of the data.
8) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out in section 4 above on grounds relating to your particular situation.
9) You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
10) The provision of personal data is required by PGNiG for the review and evaluation of the application. A failure to provide the data will preclude the application review.